Comtrend Update Support
I f would like some assistance with the Comtrend modem update please contact technical support. Technical Support can be reached for live answer support 24 Hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year at 1-866-484-1047 (us)
How to download the update and log into the Comtrend modem
If you are experiencing Frequent Disconnects with the Comtrend ADSL Modem we recommend a firmware update.
- Start by downloading the update file CT-5361T-CFE-A131-306CTU-C13_R01.bin
(important to remember where you are saving this file on your computer)
- Next open Internet explorer in the address bar type 192.168.1.1
- This will take you to a login box.
- Type in the following – username: root and the password: 12345
- Comtrend page will come up follow the instructions below.
Apply the Firmware Update
Click on Advanced Setup
Click on Management
Click on Update Software
Browse and find the update file named CT-5361T-A131-306CTU-C08_R04.bin
Double click the file and next click on Update Software. The Comtrend will save the configuration and reboot. Congratulations the update is complete.